DDS Logistics is a software provider, now leader in transportation management (TMS) and global sourcing solutions. Our successful development in Europe and Asia has been achieved thanks to a great team of 70 people, with strong skills in systems and logistics, animated by a spirit of service, expertise and innovation.
As a functional analyst, you must align the DDS solution with the needs of the client.
Your main tasks are:
- Functional support and knowledge transfer to the users, assistance through the change management process;
- Qualification of customer testing feedbacks;
- Application tests;
- Set-up assistance and analysis;
- Drafting the detailed functional specifications and the associated test scenarios;
- Participate in the preparation and animation of analysis workshops.
PROFILE AND SKILLS :
- University degree in Information Technology or Logistics ;
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer support / deployment of information system, ideally in the logistics field ;
- Experience in working with retail and / or logistics customers in an international environment ;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL or DBMS is a plus ;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills ;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written english.
Expected travels ;
Fluent English ;
Join us and send your CV/résumé to the following adress firstname.lastname@example.org